Travertine and Marble Colors
The natural shades of travertine ranges from soft ivory and pale creamy white to rich golden shades of walnut and honey. Since travertine and marble are a natural stone the colors depend on local mineral and organic materials found on the quarry.
- Walnut – a variety of mid-range browns from dark tan to milk chocolate
- Silver – light ivory tiles with a hint of gray that creates a silvered appearance.
- Gold – rich shades of golden honey
- Light – pale cream or ivory
- Malibu – Honey yellow onyx veins on white background
- Scabos – a highly variegated degree of colors ranging from light honey to dark rust
- Autumn blend – travertine that contains a high rust content can range from a pale rust to a vibrant scarlet
- Tahoe – dark rich beautiful gray tone with some light White vaines
- Pearl – pale créame with white vains runnign trought the Stone
- Moscow White– beautiful white carrara Marble with slight gray vaines
- Polished -The travertine is smoothed and polished to a shiny, reflective surface
- Honed filled – A honed finish is flat and satiny smooth with a low-shine matte finish. Honed travertine is the most popular choice for home use.
- Brushed chiseled – Brushed travertine has slightly rough texture and a matte finish. More antique and is less slippery compared to honed or polished finish
- Tumbled – Tumbled travertine is the most natural finish, resulting in a highly textured finish with no shine and edges that are rounded with a worn appearance that resembles ancient stone